Dress Code - June 2023
The Club operates a relaxed but smart dress code on and off the course at all times. This includes areas such as the practice ground.
Clubhouse and Outside hospitality areas
- In the Clubhouse and outside hospitality areas there is an acceptance that smart denim jeans (including blue) but not ripped jeans are permitted.
- Men's open toe footwear which is generally made of sturdier material, such as cork, rope, or leather is permitted other than in the dining room.
- Lightweight, plastic beach flip flops are not permitted anywhere.
- Socks are not necessary if wearing boat or deck shoes or open toe footwear.
- Caps, visors, and hats must not be worn in the clubhouse by ladies or gentlemen.
Golf Course and Practice Ground
- Tailored shorts are permitted provided they are worn with single-coloured socks, including trainer socks.
- Socks may contain a small, discreet logo only.
- Men’s shorts must be above the knee.
- Cargo pants of any description (including shorts with external pockets), combat trousers and trousers with drawstring waist or legs are strictly forbidden.
- T-shirts, beachwear, jeans, and any football/rugby/hockey or numbered sporting shirts or shorts are not permitted.
- Men's shirts must at all times be tucked into shorts or trousers.
- Trousers must not be tucked into socks.
- Tracksuits and wet-weather gear not designed specifically for golf are not permitted.
- Hats and baseball caps must have the peak to the front.
- As a general rule, any golf apparel or footwear purchased from a professional shop or golf specific retailer may be worn on the golf course.