This includes areas such as the practice ground. Appropriate smart tailored golf attire and recognised golf footwear must be worn on the course at all times.
In the Clubhouse and surrounds there is an acceptance that smart denim jeans (including blue) but not ripped jeans are permitted. Socks are not necessary if wearing boat or deck shoes; Caps, visors and hats must not be worn in the clubhouse by ladies or gentlemen.
For clarification the following policy on the course will be enforced:
• Tailored shorts are permitted provided they are worn with single coloured long socks or white short socks (not off-white), including ‘trainer socks’
• Men’s shorts must be above the knee
• Socks may contain a small, discreet logo only
• Cargo pants of any description (that includes any shorts with external pockets), combat trousers and trousers with drawstring waist or legs are strictly forbidden
• T-shirts, beachwear, jeans, and any football/rugby/hockey or numbered sporting shirts or shorts are not permitted
• Men and Ladies may not wear non-golf shirts without collars
• Shirts must at all times be tucked into shorts or trousers
• With the exception of recognised Plus-2s or Plus-4s, trousers may not be tucked into socks
• Tracksuits and wet-weather gear not designed specifically for golf are not permitted
• Hats and baseball caps (peak to the front)
• No beach flip flops